Take a closer look at our Randsburg Mid Century Industrial Solid Wood 4 Door Sideboard, where enduring craftsmanship marries modern design. By seamlessly blending classic elements with a contemporary twist, these pieces effortlessly become the focal point of any room they grace, inviting admiration and sparking conversations.
• Wood Material – Each inch of this sideboard reflects the inherent beauty and individuality of handpicked solid wood, ensuring both durability and fineness of enduring craftsmanship.
• Style – It is like a stylish time traveler from the past and the future. The sideboard has a cool blend of modern and old-school vibes that will fit right into your home interiors.
• Tone & Finish – This sideboard is all about that warm and cozy feeling. The wood has a rich chestnut finish that shows off its natural knots and quirks, making each one unique.
• Countertop Surface – The top of the sideboard is your canvas. Use it to display your favorite stuff, serve up a feast, or even mix some drinks – it is big enough for all of it.
• Door Mechanism – Smoothly open and close hinged doors crafted, it is like a secret passageway to your treasure trove of storage capacity.
• No. Of Doors – This sideboard boasts 4 transitional geometric doors, providing an abundance of storage space for you to keep your possessions organized and in style.
• Shelving Space – Open these doors, and you will find 2-tier shelving space behind each door. Organize the space to fit your needs, whether it is plates, books, or anything else you want to keep handy.
• Base Type – Its modern aesthetic is accentuated by the sideboard's sleek metal legs, which are both resilient and visually striking in their matte black coating.
• Overall appeal – This sideboard is not just furniture – it is a style statement. It is like having a piece of history with a modern twist in your home. It is all about bringing that mid-century coolness with a touch of industrial edge.
Note: Real wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike. Variations in solid wood grain patterns are to be expected and make each piece of furniture uniquely beautiful, just like us humans.
When choosing a piece of furniture, it's common to consider the measurements of the room. However, it is also important to think through a few more things like whether or not the furniture will fit through all doorways, or will it cross through your stairs?
Here are some measurements that you should consider before you order a large piece of furniture, so that it reaches its destined area in the house successfully, without much hassle.
~ Take the following measurements to make sure that the furniture fits ~
The height of your entryway.
The width of your entryway.
In case of stairs, measure the width.
Width of corners in stairs or passages & clearance to the next wall.
Height of the ceiling or overhang on stairs.
Width of interior doorways and clearance to the opposite wall.
Height of interior doorways.
Height from floor to any low-hanging fixtures in the way.
Note:For apartments and multi-story homes with elevators, it is important to measure the height and width of the insides, along with the elevator’s opening and its distance from the opposite wall.
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth delivery of your furniture. Many a time, just an inch of space can make all of the difference and save you the time and energy when moving large furniture pieces.
There could also be times when you have your eyes set on furniture that you don’t think would fit in. This is when Our
Customization Services come to the rescue. Get your favorite piece of furniture made in the exact size, shape and shade you want.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Looking for something different? Get custom furniture as per your need.
Our White Glove Service is a premium and personalized delivery option designed for those who value convenience and attention to detail. For an additional fee, this service ensures that your items are not just delivered, but also unpacked, assembled, and placed in your desired location by a team of experienced professionals.
The White Glove Service covers the following:
Delivery: Your items will be delivered directly to your home or business, beyond the curb or driveway.
Unpacking: Our delivery team will carefully unpack each item, ensuring the product is in perfect condition and ready for assembly.
Assembly: We understand that assembling furniture can be complex and time-consuming. Our trained team will assemble each piece of furniture with expert care and precision.
Placement: Upon assembly, the team will place the furniture exactly where you want it in your home or business.
Debris Removal: After your furniture is perfectly placed, we won't just leave you with a mess. Our team will remove and dispose of all packing materials, so you're left only with your beautifully assembled furniture to enjoy.
It's important to note that the White Glove Service will incur an additional cost, which will be clearly communicated at the time of purchase. This service is an investment in hassle-free, time-saving delivery, and peace of mind knowing your items will be handled with professional care.
While we aim to cater to all our customers' needs, we regret to inform you that we currently do not offer delivery services to Alaska, Hawaii, Island & APO/FPO addresses . For more information about our shipping policies or to inquire about specific shipping-related issues, please contact us at 1-866-864-8488 or [email protected].