✔ Fully Assembled
✔ 100% Solid Wood Craftsmanship
✔ Cable Management
✔ Finished Back
✔ Uniquely equipped hardware
The Hondah Rustic Solid wood 70 Inch Large Home Office Modern Executive Desk is stylish and sturdy rustic desk made from high quality solid wood. It features a spacious desktop, storage drawers, and a large shelving unit, providing ample space for work essentials. The rustic desk design is complemented by a modern twist through clean lines and minimalist equipped hardware. Overall, it is a great combination of functionality and style for any home office desk furniture.
• Desk Type – Executive desk, it comes in a variety of styles, materials, and design to blend with your different interiors space. It is typically larger and more luxurious than a standard desk.
• Overall shape – Wide rectangular shape which helps in easy positioning of unit against wall or in a corner for a cohesive work space creation.
• Wood type – Entirely constructed from solid wood material, offers stability, durability, strength, and longevity for people seeking a reliable and long-lasting construction unit.
• Finished back - Having finished back allows you to position the home office desk in any direction you want, without worrying about unsightly unfinished surface or exposed hardware.
• Exterior shelving – Yes, the masterpiece unit have exterior shelving as beneath the top.
• Number of exterior shelving – 2 open shelves or exterior shelving.
• Drawers include – 2 pull out drawers – 1 on either side for organized and safe storage.
• File Cabinets include – 2 filing cabinets – 1 on either side for clutter free filing and documents organization.
• Cable management – Yes, the desk equipped with built – in channels or pathways to manage cords and cables for streamlined surface.
Why you’ll love it?
Customizable options and elegant design like natural finish compact size, sleek top, and hand-applied finishes, this rustic desk exudes a timeless appeal that is sure to elevate any workspace, along with generously sized worktop and ample storage allows to stay organized and focused on the tasks at hand.
Note: Real wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike. Variations in solid wood grain patterns are to be expected and make each furniture uniquely beautiful, just like us humans.
When choosing a piece of furniture, it's common to consider the measurements of the room. However, it is also important to think through a few more things like whether or not the furniture will fit through all doorways, or will it cross through your stairs?
Here are some measurements that you should consider before you order a large piece of furniture, so that it reaches its destined area in the house successfully, without much hassle.
~ Take the following measurements to make sure that the furniture fits ~
The height of your entryway.
The width of your entryway.
In case of stairs, measure the width.
Width of corners in stairs or passages & clearance to the next wall.
Height of the ceiling or overhang on stairs.
Width of interior doorways and clearance to the opposite wall.
Height of interior doorways.
Height from floor to any low-hanging fixtures in the way.
Note:For apartments and multi-story homes with elevators, it is important to measure the height and width of the insides, along with the elevator’s opening and its distance from the opposite wall.
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth delivery of your furniture. Many a time, just an inch of space can make all of the difference and save you the time and energy when moving large furniture pieces.
There could also be times when you have your eyes set on furniture that you don’t think would fit in. This is when Our
Customization Services come to the rescue. Get your favorite piece of furniture made in the exact size, shape and shade you want.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Looking for something different? Get custom furniture as per your need.
Our White Glove Service is a premium and personalized delivery option designed for those who value convenience and attention to detail. For an additional fee, this service ensures that your items are not just delivered, but also unpacked, assembled, and placed in your desired location by a team of experienced professionals.
The White Glove Service covers the following:
Delivery: Your items will be delivered directly to your home or business, beyond the curb or driveway.
Unpacking: Our delivery team will carefully unpack each item, ensuring the product is in perfect condition and ready for assembly.
Assembly: We understand that assembling furniture can be complex and time-consuming. Our trained team will assemble each piece of furniture with expert care and precision.
Placement: Upon assembly, the team will place the furniture exactly where you want it in your home or business.
Debris Removal: After your furniture is perfectly placed, we won't just leave you with a mess. Our team will remove and dispose of all packing materials, so you're left only with your beautifully assembled furniture to enjoy.
It's important to note that the White Glove Service will incur an additional cost, which will be clearly communicated at the time of purchase. This service is an investment in hassle-free, time-saving delivery, and peace of mind knowing your items will be handled with professional care.
While we aim to cater to all our customers' needs, we regret to inform you that we currently do not offer delivery services to Alaska, Hawaii, Island & APO/FPO addresses . For more information about our shipping policies or to inquire about specific shipping-related issues, please contact us at 1-866-864-8488 or [email protected].