• Partially Assembled
• Solid Wood Craftsmanship
• Easily customizable
• Finished Back
• Versatile storage sections
• L-shaped office executive desk
• Uniquely equipped hardware
Let the creativity flow and enhance productivity by adding our Kristiansand Solid Wood Executive L-Shaped Home Office Desk With File Cabinets. Thoughtfully designed, this corner L-shaped executive desk will transform your office environment and lend a stunning workstation that will inspire you to work with passion. There are innovative features like file cabinets, keyboard trays, an L-shaped top with extended edges, and an eye-catching 2-tone look that lends visual depth to its design.
• Desk type – Our Kristiansand Executive L-shaped Home Office Desk embodies the essence of both practicality and refined style. As a part of our Kristiansand collection, it complements a home office setup beautifully and provides commendable storage and working space. The creative 2-tone look and the L-shaped top ensure your productivity and creativity are amplified.
• Overall shape – Its L-shaped design serves both form and function, providing ample space for multitasking while being an aesthetic marvel. The harmonious blend of the rustic and black finishes reflects your appreciation for quality.
• Wood & Hardware type - Crafted from solid wood, this L-shaped desk is a testament to expert and seasoned artistry. The choice of hardware for this piece is deliberate, with sturdy, durable pulls and handles that elevate the desk's executive status. The beautiful finish provides a natural rustic look, mainly on the top and drawer faces, that creates a stunning focal point.
• Finished back – The seamless and polished finish of this Executive L-shaped desk covers every surface, including the back, guaranteeing not only its visual appeal but also its long-lasting durability. This also helps with the positioning of the desk as a finished back allows more freedom to place it anywhere you like.
• Countertop finish – Designed for people with passion and commitment, this executive office desk boasts its hand-applied rustic finish that brings out a stunning 2-tone look to enhance its visual appeal. The rich woodgrain patterns reflect the organic beauty of solid wood while the deep black finish provides a generous contrast that lends it visual depth and intensity.
• Storage Options – Storage remains an essential and integral facet of this desk. It's equipped with one file cabinet, a convenient keyboard tray, a cord management hole, and two drawers, offering versatile options for your professional essentials. This desk seamlessly combines utility and style, ensuring your home office is a masterpiece of design and functionality.
Why you’ll love it?
The Kristiansand Solid Wood Executive L-Shaped Home Office Desk is your secret ingredient for a productive, efficient, and stylish home office. Picture this: you, sitting around this commanding desk, gazing at your organized workstation and basking in the compliments from your colleagues and clients.
The 2-toned finish adds a touch of visual drama, turning your workspace into a style spot as well. That in turn boosts your productivity and with versatile storage options you can bid farewell to clutter forever. So, let's make your office the executive suite it deserves to be with this desk.
Note: Real wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike. Variations in solid wood grain patterns are to be expected and make each furniture uniquely beautiful, just like us humans.
When choosing a piece of furniture, it's common to consider the measurements of the room. However, it is also important to think through a few more things like whether or not the furniture will fit through all doorways, or will it cross through your stairs?
Here are some measurements that you should consider before you order a large piece of furniture, so that it reaches its destined area in the house successfully, without much hassle.
~ Take the following measurements to make sure that the furniture fits ~
The height of your entryway.
The width of your entryway.
In case of stairs, measure the width.
Width of corners in stairs or passages & clearance to the next wall.
Height of the ceiling or overhang on stairs.
Width of interior doorways and clearance to the opposite wall.
Height of interior doorways.
Height from floor to any low-hanging fixtures in the way.
Note:For apartments and multi-story homes with elevators, it is important to measure the height and width of the insides, along with the elevator’s opening and its distance from the opposite wall.
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth delivery of your furniture. Many a time, just an inch of space can make all of the difference and save you the time and energy when moving large furniture pieces.
There could also be times when you have your eyes set on furniture that you don’t think would fit in. This is when Our
Customization Services come to the rescue. Get your favorite piece of furniture made in the exact size, shape and shade you want.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Looking for something different? Get custom furniture as per your need.
Our White Glove Service is a premium and personalized delivery option designed for those who value convenience and attention to detail. For an additional fee, this service ensures that your items are not just delivered, but also unpacked, assembled, and placed in your desired location by a team of experienced professionals.
The White Glove Service covers the following:
Delivery: Your items will be delivered directly to your home or business, beyond the curb or driveway.
Unpacking: Our delivery team will carefully unpack each item, ensuring the product is in perfect condition and ready for assembly.
Assembly: We understand that assembling furniture can be complex and time-consuming. Our trained team will assemble each piece of furniture with expert care and precision.
Placement: Upon assembly, the team will place the furniture exactly where you want it in your home or business.
Debris Removal: After your furniture is perfectly placed, we won't just leave you with a mess. Our team will remove and dispose of all packing materials, so you're left only with your beautifully assembled furniture to enjoy.
It's important to note that the White Glove Service will incur an additional cost, which will be clearly communicated at the time of purchase. This service is an investment in hassle-free, time-saving delivery, and peace of mind knowing your items will be handled with professional care.
While we aim to cater to all our customers' needs, we regret to inform you that we currently do not offer delivery services to Alaska, Hawaii, Island & APO/FPO addresses . For more information about our shipping policies or to inquire about specific shipping-related issues, please contact us at 1-866-864-8488 or [email protected].