• Partially Assembled - Simply Unpack & Utilize it
• Solid Wood Craftsmanship
• Easily customizable
• Finished Back
• Uniquely equipped hardware
Organize with style by making this Mendoza Farmhouse Solid Wood 2-Tone L Shaped Folding Desk a part of your office furniture collection. This Corner L-shaped desk offers great space for organizing and storing your essentials with its open shelves, one drawer, and a spacious top. Moreover, the extended wooden surface can be completely rotated at your convenience.
• Desk type – It is a purpose-built desk that offers a 360-degree rotating folding feature for better management and productivity.
• Overall shape – Crafted with a clean-lined design, this rotating desk boasts a stunning L shape with one stationary part dedicated to shelving and storage, while the rotating part is for creating a personalized workspace.
• Wood type - The use of solid wood in the meticulous craftsmanship of this masterpiece reflects unparalleled quality and durability. Every detail is painstakingly handcrafted, showcasing unwavering craftsmanship in the relentless pursuit of excellence.
• Finished back – The seamless and polished finish of this solid wood computer desk covers every surface, including the back, guaranteeing not only its visual appeal and long-lasting durability.
• Shelves include – The desk is designed with multiple open shelves and a drawer with a wrought iron knob, offering a convenient and practical way of organizing your office essentials.
• Rotating feature included – The desk features a rotating part for optimum functionality.
Why you’ll love it?
Our Mendoza Solid Wood L Shaped Folding Desk brings a fresh take on office furnishings and it is ergonomically designed to blend right into a home office setup. There are spacious sections for the mindful organization of all your office essentials. In addition, the rotating feature makes it so distinguished and unique that it’s hard to find a better replacement.
Note: Real wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike. Variations in solid wood grain patterns are to be expected and make each furniture uniquely beautiful, just like us humans.
When choosing a piece of furniture, it's common to consider the measurements of the room. However, it is also important to think through a few more things like whether or not the furniture will fit through all doorways, or will it cross through your stairs?
Here are some measurements that you should consider before you order a large piece of furniture, so that it reaches its destined area in the house successfully, without much hassle.
~ Take the following measurements to make sure that the furniture fits ~
The height of your entryway.
The width of your entryway.
In case of stairs, measure the width.
Width of corners in stairs or passages & clearance to the next wall.
Height of the ceiling or overhang on stairs.
Width of interior doorways and clearance to the opposite wall.
Height of interior doorways.
Height from floor to any low-hanging fixtures in the way.
Note:For apartments and multi-story homes with elevators, it is important to measure the height and width of the insides, along with the elevator’s opening and its distance from the opposite wall.
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth delivery of your furniture. Many a time, just an inch of space can make all of the difference and save you the time and energy when moving large furniture pieces.
There could also be times when you have your eyes set on furniture that you don’t think would fit in. This is when Our
Customization Services come to the rescue. Get your favorite piece of furniture made in the exact size, shape and shade you want.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Looking for something different? Get custom furniture as per your need.
Our White Glove Service is a premium and personalized delivery option designed for those who value convenience and attention to detail. For an additional fee, this service ensures that your items are not just delivered, but also unpacked, assembled, and placed in your desired location by a team of experienced professionals.
The White Glove Service covers the following:
Delivery: Your items will be delivered directly to your home or business, beyond the curb or driveway.
Unpacking: Our delivery team will carefully unpack each item, ensuring the product is in perfect condition and ready for assembly.
Assembly: We understand that assembling furniture can be complex and time-consuming. Our trained team will assemble each piece of furniture with expert care and precision.
Placement: Upon assembly, the team will place the furniture exactly where you want it in your home or business.
Debris Removal: After your furniture is perfectly placed, we won't just leave you with a mess. Our team will remove and dispose of all packing materials, so you're left only with your beautifully assembled furniture to enjoy.
It's important to note that the White Glove Service will incur an additional cost, which will be clearly communicated at the time of purchase. This service is an investment in hassle-free, time-saving delivery, and peace of mind knowing your items will be handled with professional care.
While we aim to cater to all our customers' needs, we regret to inform you that we currently do not offer delivery services to Alaska, Hawaii, Island & APO/FPO addresses . For more information about our shipping policies or to inquire about specific shipping-related issues, please contact us at 1-866-864-8488 or [email protected].