Experience the enchantment of nature in your living space with our Cherokee Modern Rustic Solid Wood 3 Transitional Drawer Chest. Combining modern sophistication with rustic charm, this chest offers the best of both worlds. Its warm and cozy wood tone beckons you like a comforting embrace, while the smooth finish invites your touch. Create a sense of openness, this functional piece of art promises lasting beauty indoors, like a timeless connection to the great outdoors that you will treasure for years to come.
• Wood Material – Elegantly crafted from nature’s high-quality solid wood, this drawer chest is as tough as it is beautiful. It is like bringing a piece of nature into your home interior.
• Style – This chest has an elegant transitional mix of modern and rustic vibes. It is like having the best of both worlds – a little bit of o charm and a dash of modern sleekness.
• Tone & Finish – The wood’s color is warm and cozy like a hug from your favorite blanket. It has a smooth finish that makes you want to reach out and touch it.
• Countertop Surface – The top part is flat and smooth, like a canvas for you to decorate. You can put your stuff on it, like your favorite things, or maybe even a nice vase with flowers.
• Drawers Mechanism – The drawers super easily slide in and out, they are like magic doors that keep your stuff safe and make your life easier.
• No. Of Drawers – You have got 3 big drawers to store all your things. It is like a secret treasure chest where you can keep your clothes, accessories, or anything you like.
• Base Type – It stands on strong legs that keep it steady. These legs lift it up a bit, making your room feel more spacious and tidy.
• Overall appeal – This drawer chest is not just a furniture piece it is a functional piece of art for your home. It is built to last, and it will make your place look amazing. It is like bringing the beauty of the outdoors inside, and you will love having it around for a long time.
Note: Real wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike. Variations in solid wood grain patterns are to be expected and make each furniture uniquely beautiful, just like us humans.
When choosing a piece of furniture, it's common to consider the measurements of the room. However, it is also important to think through a few more things like whether or not the furniture will fit through all doorways, or will it cross through your stairs?
Here are some measurements that you should consider before you order a large piece of furniture, so that it reaches its destined area in the house successfully, without much hassle.
~ Take the following measurements to make sure that the furniture fits ~
The height of your entryway.
The width of your entryway.
In case of stairs, measure the width.
Width of corners in stairs or passages & clearance to the next wall.
Height of the ceiling or overhang on stairs.
Width of interior doorways and clearance to the opposite wall.
Height of interior doorways.
Height from floor to any low-hanging fixtures in the way.
Note:For apartments and multi-story homes with elevators, it is important to measure the height and width of the insides, along with the elevator’s opening and its distance from the opposite wall.
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth delivery of your furniture. Many a time, just an inch of space can make all of the difference and save you the time and energy when moving large furniture pieces.
There could also be times when you have your eyes set on furniture that you don’t think would fit in. This is when Our
Customization Services come to the rescue. Get your favorite piece of furniture made in the exact size, shape and shade you want.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Looking for something different? Get custom furniture as per your need.
Our White Glove Service is a premium and personalized delivery option designed for those who value convenience and attention to detail. For an additional fee, this service ensures that your items are not just delivered, but also unpacked, assembled, and placed in your desired location by a team of experienced professionals.
The White Glove Service covers the following:
Delivery: Your items will be delivered directly to your home or business, beyond the curb or driveway.
Unpacking: Our delivery team will carefully unpack each item, ensuring the product is in perfect condition and ready for assembly.
Assembly: We understand that assembling furniture can be complex and time-consuming. Our trained team will assemble each piece of furniture with expert care and precision.
Placement: Upon assembly, the team will place the furniture exactly where you want it in your home or business.
Debris Removal: After your furniture is perfectly placed, we won't just leave you with a mess. Our team will remove and dispose of all packing materials, so you're left only with your beautifully assembled furniture to enjoy.
It's important to note that the White Glove Service will incur an additional cost, which will be clearly communicated at the time of purchase. This service is an investment in hassle-free, time-saving delivery, and peace of mind knowing your items will be handled with professional care.
While we aim to cater to all our customers' needs, we regret to inform you that we currently do not offer delivery services to Alaska, Hawaii, Island & APO/FPO addresses . For more information about our shipping policies or to inquire about specific shipping-related issues, please contact us at 1-866-864-8488 or [email protected].