✔ Fully Assembled - Simply Unpack & Utilize it
✔ 100% Solid Wood Craftsmanship
✔ Multiple stain choice
✔ Finished Back
✔ Uniquely equipped hardware
Get the best of style, aesthetics, and functionality by choosing our beautiful Hondah Solid Wood 64 Inch Modern Industrial Home Office Desk. The trendy appearance of this desk has been designed to attract everyone with contemporary sensibilities. It has been handcrafted from sturdy solid wood by the most skilled artisans, so you can enjoy its definitive heirloom quality with a great dose of durability and resilience.
• Desk type – Specially curated for home office setups, this desk is meticulously crafted to cater to your computer-related tasks, furnishing an exclusive workspace that boosts your productivity.
• Overall shape – The desks thoughtfully designed rectangular dimensions provide an ideal blend of generous workspace and space-efficient design, making it a great fit for compact settings.
• Wood type - Built with a reliable solid wood top and a sturdy hollow iron frame base, this desk is designed to withstand the test of time while imparting a rustic and industrial appeal to your home office décor.
• Finished back – The desk's back is expertly finished, allowing the desk to be placed flexibly within your room layout, ensuring a polished and professional appearance from all viewpoints.
• Shelving space – Yes, the desk has shelving both inside and outside, including open shelves just beneath the top surface for easy access and another shelving space between the drawers and file cabinets in the center for holding speakers or printers.
• Drawers include – The desk highlights two left-side drawers for added storage, keeping smaller items organized and within reach for efficient workspace management.
Why you’ll love it?
Stylish, functional, and durable, this desk unit features an elevated top surface with rectangular iron frames, ample storage options, and solid wood construction. Its compact design is perfect for limited spaces, and its versatility allows for different uses. Combining design, functionality, and space-saving features, it’s an ideal choice for any workspace.
Note: Real wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike. Variations in solid wood grain patterns are to be expected and make each furniture uniquely beautiful, just like us humans.
When choosing a piece of furniture, it's common to consider the measurements of the room. However, it is also important to think through a few more things like whether or not the furniture will fit through all doorways, or will it cross through your stairs?
Here are some measurements that you should consider before you order a large piece of furniture, so that it reaches its destined area in the house successfully, without much hassle.
~ Take the following measurements to make sure that the furniture fits ~
The height of your entryway.
The width of your entryway.
In case of stairs, measure the width.
Width of corners in stairs or passages & clearance to the next wall.
Height of the ceiling or overhang on stairs.
Width of interior doorways and clearance to the opposite wall.
Height of interior doorways.
Height from floor to any low-hanging fixtures in the way.
Note:For apartments and multi-story homes with elevators, it is important to measure the height and width of the insides, along with the elevator’s opening and its distance from the opposite wall.
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth delivery of your furniture. Many a time, just an inch of space can make all of the difference and save you the time and energy when moving large furniture pieces.
There could also be times when you have your eyes set on furniture that you don’t think would fit in. This is when Our
Customization Services come to the rescue. Get your favorite piece of furniture made in the exact size, shape and shade you want.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Looking for something different? Get custom furniture as per your need.
Our White Glove Service is a premium and personalized delivery option designed for those who value convenience and attention to detail. For an additional fee, this service ensures that your items are not just delivered, but also unpacked, assembled, and placed in your desired location by a team of experienced professionals.
The White Glove Service covers the following:
Delivery: Your items will be delivered directly to your home or business, beyond the curb or driveway.
Unpacking: Our delivery team will carefully unpack each item, ensuring the product is in perfect condition and ready for assembly.
Assembly: We understand that assembling furniture can be complex and time-consuming. Our trained team will assemble each piece of furniture with expert care and precision.
Placement: Upon assembly, the team will place the furniture exactly where you want it in your home or business.
Debris Removal: After your furniture is perfectly placed, we won't just leave you with a mess. Our team will remove and dispose of all packing materials, so you're left only with your beautifully assembled furniture to enjoy.
It's important to note that the White Glove Service will incur an additional cost, which will be clearly communicated at the time of purchase. This service is an investment in hassle-free, time-saving delivery, and peace of mind knowing your items will be handled with professional care.
While we aim to cater to all our customers' needs, we regret to inform you that we currently do not offer delivery services to Alaska, Hawaii, Island & APO/FPO addresses . For more information about our shipping policies or to inquire about specific shipping-related issues, please contact us at 1-866-864-8488 or [email protected].